DIGGIN' YOUR DOG ("DYD") / SUPER SNOUTS HEMP CO. ("SSHC")
PRODUCT CARE, CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND OTHER QUALITY
- Comply with all instructions provided by DYD/SSHC regarding the storage, handling, shipping, disposal, or other aspect of the Products, including instructions provided on Product labels.
- Manage Product inventory on a “first-in, first-out” (FIFO) basis, with older inventory being sold before newer inventory of the same Product.
- Exercise due care in storing and handling the Products. The Products shall be stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, extreme temperatures, dampness, and in an environment where the Products and the Products’ packaging are not susceptible to soiling, punctures, dents, misshaping, or other physical damage.
- Sell Products in their original packaging. Relabeling, repackaging (including the separation of bundled Products or the bundling of Products), and other alterations to Products or their packaging are not permitted without DYD/SSHC’s written consent.
- Do not remove, translate, or modify the contents of any label or literature on or accompanying the Products without DYD/SSHC’s written consent.
- Do not tamper with, deface, or otherwise alter any serial number, UPC code, or other identifying information on Products or their packaging.
- Do not represent or sell or advertise any Product as “new” that has been returned in condition where it is apparent the Product has been previously used.
- Promptly upon receipt of the Products, inspect the Products and their packaging for damage, defect, broken seals, evidence of tampering, or other non-conformance (a “Defect”). If any Defect is identified, do not offer the Product for sale and promptly report the Defect to DYD/SSHC at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com respectively.
- Be familiar with the special features of all Products marketed for sale and obtain sufficient Product knowledge to advise customers on the selection and safe use of the Products, as well as any applicable guarantee or return policy. Be available to respond to customer questions and concerns both before and after sale of the Products and endeavor to respond to customer inquiries promptly.
- Cooperate with DYD/SSHC with respect to any Product tracking systems that may be implemented from time to time.
- Cooperate with DYD/SSHC with respect to any Product recall or other consumer safety information dissemination efforts.
- Report to DYD/SSHC any customer complaint or adverse event claim regarding the Products of which you become aware and assist DYD/SSHC in investigating any such complaints or adverse event claims.
- Cooperate with DYD/SSHC in the investigation and resolution of any quality or customer service issues related to your sales of the Products, including disclosing information regarding Product sources, shipment, and handling.